On May 25th GDPR regulations come into full affect and whilst this might not be the most exciting subject for a blog post, it’s certainly something we are taking seriously. This is why we have now taken a number of steps to ensure that we are transparent about the cookies we use here on our website, and how we handle your data.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch via email and we’ll get right back to you as soon as we can.
Here’s a brief summary of some of the most important info you need to know:
- We only use the most basic tracking functionality of Google Analytics and cookies that are required to make our site, plugins and social media links function.
- We do not share or sell any information about you with any third parties unless we are instructed to do so to comply with law enforcement agencies.
- We use some of the best enterprise-grade security tools on the market across all our computer systems, servers and render nodes.
- All our computer systems and render nodes are protected by very strong passwords containing a mixture of characters, numbers and symbols.
- In the event that we need to replace a Hard drive – it will be securely erased and destroyed before being disposed of.
- Your data is only stored for as long as necessary to comply with law, complete a project or for legal matters.
- We use secure, cloud-based email and accounting packages that are protected by very strong passwords and 2-factor mobile authentication. No local copies of your emails are stored on our computer systems.
- No client data of any kind is stored on our desktops systems. This is instead stored on our secure server and backup hard drives. Backup hard drives are stored in a separate location to our computer systems and are not connected to internet.
- Our server uses an advanced RAID system comprising of multiple hard drives. This means that no single hard drive ever contains a complete set of data and once dismounted from the RAID (due to failure or for an upgrade) the data contained on this hard drive will become unreadable.